ElasticBox: Deploy Applications, Not Servers
ElasticBox was founded in 2011 to create tools that enable organizations to rapidly and cost effectively deploy (and manage) enterprise applications in cloud environments, independent of any one cloud platform/provider.
The solution is deployed in large Fortune 500 companies across several industry verticals (including agriculture, banking, software development, and telecommunications).
With ElasticBox, these customers have:
- Deployed their complex n-tier applications to their development, QA, staging & production environments.
- Migrated their enterprise applications from their existing data centers to use either public cloud, private or a hybrid cloud.
- Benchmarked the performance of cloud vendors and make an informed decision of what's best for each application.
- Provisioned elastic capacity for on-demand applications.
- Auto-scaled applications with ElasticBox's statistically modeled predictive and reactive scalability features.
- Created, searched, and analyzed the advanced application definitions and application templates.
ElasticBox is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.