There are six steps to deploying your first application with ElasticBox:
- Login with your account (or create a new user account for someone else).
- Add a cloud infrastructure provider.
- Create a computing resource for that provider.
- Define a box for an off the shelf application or your source code and framework.
- Define an application consisting of one or more boxes.
- Deploy an instance of the application on a resource.
For more information about the entities in ElasticBox, refer to it's documentation page:
When defining and deploying applications, the key data relationship is an instance runs an application (which has 1 or more boxes) on a resource served by a provider.